MPR, with an interest in Music and the Arts Required September 2019
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our friendly and dedicated staff team.
We are looking for a special person who:
- Builds high quality relationships with pupils, parents and wider stakeholders.
- Has high ambitions for all learners and believes that all children can achieve.
- Strives for excellence in everything they do.
- Is a team player.
- Is flexible and has a ‘Growth Mindset’.
- Believes in the ethos and vision of our school.
As a school we can offer:
- Development of your skills, interests and career through practical involvement and CPD opportunities.
- Collaborative working with other schools.
- Well behaved, happy and receptive children who are keen to learn and love creativity and sport.
- A strong Catholic Ethos, through which all are valued.
- “A good school with outstanding features” (Ofsted February 2014)
- “An outstanding Diocesan School” (Section 48 Inspection April 2018)
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For further information and to request an application pack please contact Mrs Tina Lilley, Personnel Officer at the school: 01268 470444
Closing Date: Friday 8th February (Midday)
Interview Date: TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, DBS and medical checks.